Social Security has been eliminated from its list of 12.3 million people such as 120 years or more, Childhood Department of the United States Efficiency (Doge).
The discrepancies in the Social Security figures and the alarm ages of some of the people listed have attracted national attention in recent months.
As a result, in March Dooge began updating the American people in mass cleaning that social security began. In an update of March 18, Dege said that Social Security marked 3.2 million holders of social security numbers of 120 years or more as deceased, warning that there was even more work to do.
Approximately a month later, on April 24, Dege tried another update, revealing that the impressive 11 million people who appear as over 120 years now were marked as deceased.
And in the most recent update, delivered last week, Dege revealed that a total of more than 12.3 million people in the list of more than 120 years were now marked as deceased in the system.
“There are some complex cases, such as individuals with more than 2 different birth dates in the file. These will be investigated in a monitoring effort,” Dege added.
This update coincides with other red flags issued by the figure of Duxthead Elon Musk, since it waves in March when he said that 2.1 million non -citizens received social security numbers in 2024.
Regarding how possible, a Musk Social Security co -worker, Anthony Thanks, CEO of Value Equity Partners, said the previous administration had a policy that allowed migrants to enter the country, register for Social Security.
Doge savings from the time of this letter totalizes $ 170 billion in all areas, according to the Doge website.

